Live the Life you Want!

Live the Life you Want!
www.mysilpada.com/paula.covelli

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My first blog -- EVER!

Wow guys---this is new---I am actually using a computer to do something other than playing spider solitaire and checking my emails !! YEAH!!! I have to say---I am quite proud of myself---but this is the new blog to showcase some of my crafty little "creations"! Since moving to California I have discovered some hobbies that I would like to share! I started out my California hobbies by taking a stained glass class that I absolutely LOVED...met some really great girls there who are now my soulmates for life and even work there now!! LOVE IT!!! At glass class I met Nancy, who recently lost her beloved sister Carol to the same cancer that I lost my beloved Mom too, so we had much in common the moment we met! She offered to let me sit in Carols seat at her card class and I fell in love with paper crafting too!!! And then I met even more wonderful soulmate "sistas"! I have to say---moving to California for what we thought was a few years due to my husbands "temporary" job transfer sounded OK...but when they asked us to stay permanently...WHO COULD SAY NO!!!...we live in a great house in a great neighborhood, only a mile from an OCEAN! My fabulous children go to great schools and have such a rich and full life here every day!...I feel truly blessed. But enough of the mushy stuff---lets show you guys some of the things I have done since being here....(this should be funny to all by Buffalo friends---they have NO idea I could do ANY of this stuff---hey--neither did I !!) LOL

2 comments: